CARE ESENTIAL CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Our Core Value
- Ability to develop new insights into situations and apply innovative solutions to make Improvements
- Create a work environment that encourages creative thinking and innovation in the design of systems and processes
- We value our associates and pledge to provide pride to them for being a CEA Biosciences
Standard Behavior to be an absolute "CEA Biosciences"
- COMMUNICATION - Identifying the desired objective and ensuring action on others in the direction of the same.
- COLLABORATION & TEAMWORK - Work Together effectively with interdependent goals and common values and norms to foster a collaborative environment and drive teams in the same direction.
- PROBLEM SOLVING - Recognize the problem, analyse data, identify alternatives, apply decision criteria, and make recommendation.
- DECISION MAKING - Process of selecting a logical choice from the available options.
- COACHING & DEVELOPING OTHERS - To lead, encourage, inspire and support assigned team members and others to develop confidence and capability to help them realise their full potential.
- INITIATIVE AND OWNERSHIP - Focus efforts and energy on successfully achieving standards of excellence in delivery of goals and objectives. Identify opportunities and independently take action to influence events.
CEA celebrates its annual day - UTSAV every year. This is a day where the Pan India employees get together to celebrate our achievements in the past of every year.
OPPORTUNITY AT CEA (“I BECAUSE OF WE”)
AREA SALES MANAGER / BDM
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve assigned area targets and projected growth
- Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance goals accordingly of his deputed team;
- Analyze and control expenditures of assigned area to conform to budgetary requirements;
- Assist marketing group in launch & implementation of marketing/brand activities;
- Establish and maintain relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners;
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product;
- Assist sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals;
- Prepare periodic sales pipeline reports showing sales volume and potential sales;
- Review and analyze sales performances against plans, and to determine effectiveness;
- Cultivate and maintain effective business relationships with executive decision makers in large accounts;
- Close monitoring of the competitor’s activities and preparing observation reports in order to facilitate the RBM/ Brand Team to compete with competition.
- Sending daily sales reports of entire team to ZSM/RSM/MKT. MANAGER
SALES OFFICER/ TERRITORY EXECUTIVE/ SENIOR TERRITORY EXECUTIVE
- To achieve sales targets of your deputed HQ
- To prepare right customer list (Retailers list)
- To sell companies products /product mix
- Visit all retailers on regular basis as per beat plan
- Ensure availability of products with retailers
- Resolve complains of customer
- Ensure availability of products with stockiest/distributors
- Ensure orders from stockiest to CFA
- Ensure payments from stockiest to CFA/SS (through regular follow ups)
- Prepare stock & sales statement of stockiest/distributor
- Ensure timely claim submission of distributor to company
- Ensure merchandizing at Retail Stores
- Ensuring delivery of orders of market from distributors
- Collecting competitors activity information and informing to ASM and giving feedback on sales trends
- Sending daily sales reports to ASM/ABM/BDM
LOCATION – Multiple (Pan India)
To stay connected and updated for new job opportunities please write to us at email@example.com